Recognized since 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Government Relations Practice
Land Use and Zoning Law
Barbara A. Hall concentrates her practice in the area of land use and environmental law. She has 21 years of experience in development law first representing local governments as an Assistant City Attorney and as Assistant County Attorney, and then representing private property owners and developers. Barbara has wide-ranging experience in comprehensive planning, developments of regional impact, zoning, site plan approvals, platting, environmental permitting, variances, annexation, due diligence review, land use support for real estate transactions and in land use litigation. As an Assistant County Attorney, Barbara played a key role in the drafting and adoption of Broward County's Comprehensive Plan which was the first County Plan approved by the State of Florida.
Contact & Links
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Fordham University, BA, graduated 1968
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Environmental Law, Fort Lauderdale (2022)
- Government Relations Practice, Fort Lauderdale (2021)
- Government Relations Practice, Fort Lauderdale (2019)
- Environmental Law, Fort Lauderdale (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.