Recognized since 2016
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Scott Andrews is licensed to practice law in Louisiana (since 1996) and Texas (since 2006), and is admitted to practice in all Federal Courts in Louisiana, and before the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Since 2010, Scott has been an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Southern University Law Center teaching Advanced Louisiana Torts, Insurance Law, and Products Liability.
Scott Andrews enjoys an AV peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell and was the 2014-2015 and 2019-2020 recipient of the LAJ President's Award for his dedication to the profession and to the Association for Justice. Scott Andrews has also been selected by his peers for inclusion Louisiana Super Lawyers (2012-2021) in the practice area of Personal Injury Plaintiff and was selected for membership in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
Scott Andrews was a 2011 Baton Rouge Business Report Forty Under 40 honoree, is a Past-President/Chairman of the Northwestern State University Foundation Board of Directors, and is a Past-President of the Wex Malone American Inn of Court. Scott serves on the Council of Directors for the Louisiana Association for Justice (LAJ) and is an elected member of the Louisiana State Bar Association House of Delegates and Legislation Committee.
After graduating with honors from Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana in 1992, where he served as Student Government Association President, Scott Andrews worked as a PPO Contract Negotiator for the State of Louisiana Office of Group Benefits for one year prior to entering law school at the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, where he graduated as a Member of the Louisiana Law Review, The Order of the Coif, and the LSU Law Center Hall of Fame.
Scott Andrews handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Louisiana.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dueguidry.com/b-scott-andrews.html
- 8201 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Louisiana, 1996
- Texas, 2006
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Baton Rouge Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice (LAJ) - Board of Governors
- Louisiana State Bar Association - House of Delegates
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Legislation Committee
- NSU Foundation Board - Chairman/President
- Southern University Law Center - Adjunct Professor of Law
- Wex Malone American Inn of Court - Past-President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- LAJ President's Award
- Baton Rouge Business Report 40 Under Forty
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40
- AV Rated
Practice AreasCar Wrecks
Spinal Cord Injuries
Defective Products / Product Liability
Highway Defects / Road Hazards
Admiralty and Maritime
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.