Recognized since 2005
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Newal Squyres has over 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer in commercial, employment, and tort litigation.
A Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, Newal has tried to verdict complex lawsuits in such matters as insurance bad faith; product liability; breach of fiduciary duty and professional negligence; breach of contract and shareholder/LLC agreements; lender liability; wrongful death; breach of government contracts; theft of trade secrets; and wrongful termination/whistleblower claims. He has handled countless other cases before judges and juries in Idaho state courts, and in federal courts in Idaho, Washington, California, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, including appeals before the Idaho Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Newal’s responsibility is to solve his client’s problem. He is uniquely prepared to lead his clients to a successful resolution, before or at trial, in whatever type of dispute they might encounter. Some of Newal’s most satisfying work has been helping his clients resolve a dispute early and without having to invest the time, sacrifice, and expense of prolonged litigation.
- 800 West Main Street, Suite 1750
Boise, ID 83702
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association - Member
- Idaho Bar Foundation, Citizens Law Academy - Member
- University of Idaho School of Law, Trial Advocacy Clinic - Faculty
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Boise (2018)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Boise (2016)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Boise (2016)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Boise (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Rated as one of the Top 75 Mountain States Super Lawyers (2009 and 2010)
- Recognized as a "Mountain States Super Lawyer" (2007-2012)
- Currently named in Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel (Commercial Litigation)
- Currently recognized in Benchmark Litigation
- Currently listed in Chambers USA, Band 1 (Litigation)
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.