B. Cort Delany
Recognized since 2010
Trusts and Estates
B. Cort Delany is a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood's Private Clients Group and is based in the Greenwich office. Cort, a Greenwich native, has worked with families from Connecticut and around the country to protect family assets from unnecessary taxes and attacks from third parties.
Cort's ultimate goal is to allow successive generations to benefit from family wealth without precluding each family member from maximizing his or her personal potential.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 203-863-6554
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/b-cort-delany
- Two Greenwich Plaza
Greenwich, CT 06830-6390
- New York University, L.L.M., graduated 1988
- Fordham University, J.D., graduated 1981
- Dartmouth College, AB, graduated 1977
- Connecticut, 1982
- New York, 1982
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Brunswick School, Inc., Greenwich, CT - Trustee and Esecutive Committee Member (Ret.)
- Horizons at Brunswick School Student Enrichment Program - Board Member
- The Belle Haven Club, Inc. - Director and Vice Commodore
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers, 2006 - Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.