Avi Bitton has been practising as a Lawyer for 15 years. He is a recognised professionnal who has been elected by his peers as a representative to the Paris Bar Council and to the National Council of teh French Bars. He is currently a Member of the Disciplinary Council of the Paris Bar.
- Employment law
- Personal injury
- Criminal law
– Former associate of Clifford Chance LLP, banking and finance team
– Former Lecturer in Law (Employment Law, Criminal Law), University of Sorbonne
– Member of the Disciplinary Council for Lawyers of the Paris Bar (2013, 2018 and 2019)
– Member of the Commission of direct taxes of the Ministry of Finances (Paris region)
– Member of the Board of Examiners of the Paris Bar School (2017, 2018 and 2019)
– Former elected Representative of the National Council of the Bars – official authority of the French bars (mandates 2012-2014 and 2015-2017)
– Former elected Representative of the Bar Council – regulatory and disciplinary authority of the Paris Bar (mandates 2010-2012 and 2013-2015)
– Member of the European Criminal Bar Association (ECBA) and member of the European Fraud and Compliance Lawyers (EFCL)
Avi Bitton is often consulted by the French Government on bills of laws:
– Hearing with the Assemblée nationale (French Parliament) on a bill on sex crimes (19th December 2017)
– Hearing with the Ministry of Justice on a bill on legal aid for terrorists (28th Novermber 2017)
– Hearing with the Ministry of Employment on a reform of the Labor Code (26th July 2017)
– Master of Law (LLM) in banking and finance, London School of Economics
– Postgraduate degree in French and European business law, Magistère in private and public business law, University of Sorbonne
Langages: English and French
– Recommended by Legal 500, in 2015 and 2016, for its expertise in employment law and criminal law: « Avi Bitton is made of a team ‘very reactive, capable of providing astute advice and to anticipate the other party’s defence in sensitive disputes, including in criminal employment law’. The firm represents managers and directors of larges companies and shows a very high rate of success in its cases. The team also assists companies. The team is composed of: Avi Bitton, a ‘strategist mind, combative and passionate about employment law, who shows a real empathy to help his clients’, Laetitia Lencione. The firm is also ‘a combative option for tricky and difficult criminal cases’ with Avi Bitton and Nelson de Oliveira. ».
– Recommended by Leaders League, since 2013, for its expertise in employment law and criminal employment law.