Recognized since 2009
Contact & Links
- 5151 San Felipe, Suite 800
5051 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
- The University of Texas at Austin , JD, graduated 1975
- The University of Texas at Austin, BA, graduated 1972
- Texas, 1975
- United States Tax Court
- Supreme Court of Texas
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Business and Succession Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Tax Law (1983-present)Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters (2003-2020)Best Lawyers in America©, U.S. News & World Report (2009-2020)Ranked in Chambers USA Guide, Corporate/M&ASelected by Acritas as M&A Lawyer of the Year Texas 2018
"Arthur Nathan provides good, practical, commercial advice."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.