Dr. Arno Riethmüller advises in complex commercial disputes before state courts and in national and international arbitration. His main areas of practice include:
- M&A transactions Disputes
- Disputes in the Energy Sector
- Commercial and Financial Disputes
Arno is recognized by Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt as a specialist in the area of Litigation.
Before joining Wach und Meckes, Arno worked in the arbitration and litigation practice of a leading international law firm where he gained substantial experience particularly in large-scale international arbitration. Arno is recognized by BestLawyers / Handelsblatt as a specialist in the area of Litigation.
Arno speaks German and English.
- Studied law at the University of Freiburg and the University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
- Admission to the bar (Rechtsanwalt), 2016
- PhD on antitrust and procedural law, University of Freiburg, 2017
- Associate at Wach und Meckes since August 2019