Dr. Armin Fary, LL.M. Eur.
Certified commercial and corporate law attorney
Specialists areas: Corporate law, Transactions (M&A, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate)
Dr. Armin Fary provides advice to companies as well as to private and institutional investors on all matters of a company law and commercial law nature. The focus of his consulting is on company law as well as on national and cross-border transactions in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and real estate, and includes, but is not limited to
- advice in connection with the drafting and negotiation of contracts on the acquisition and the sale of companies, both in the form of share deals and asset deals;
- consulting in connection with the acquisition and sale of participations, particularly the drafting and negotiation of investment and shareholder agreements (e.g. financing rounds in the venture capital area);
- advice in connection with the preparation and negotiation of agreements for the purchase and sale of real estate and real estate companies;
- performance of legal due diligence audits as well as drafting of the respective due diligence reports, also in preparing an upcoming sale process for the vendor (vendor due diligence reports);
- general company-law consulting (e.g. formation/dissolution of companies, implementation of new company-law structures, as well as transformation in line with the German Transformation Act (UmwG) etc.);
Before joining SNP in September 2018, Dr. Armin Fary worked as a lawyer in leading international law firms in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, private equity and venture capital.
- German Bar Association e.V. (DAV)
- Munich Bar Association e.V. (MAV)
- Lawyers ALUMNI Würzburg e.V.