Recognized since 2009
Banking and Finance Law
Capital Markets Law
Energy and Natural Resources Law
Labor and Employment Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Project Finance and Development Practice
Structured Finance Law
Armen Khachaturyan is the Senior Partner of Asters. Armen has extensive banking, finance and project finance experience. His practice areas also include M&A, general corporate advice, currency control, securities, energy, privatization, and employment law.
Armen received his J.D. from Kyiv National University in 1983 and his Ph.D. in Private International Law in 1990. He attended International Law Institute in Washington, D.C. in 1991 and Yale Law School for his LL.M in 1993. Armen can speak English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Armen is affiliated with the International Bar Association, Ukrainian Bar Association, Kyiv City Bar Association, Foreign Advisory Board of the Ukrainian American Bar Association, Kyiv Energy Research Institute and the Board of Directors of U.S. – Ukraine Business Council.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.asterslaw.com/our_team/khachaturyan
- Leonardo Business Center, 14th Floor
19-21 Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St.
- Ukraine, Ukrainian Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Investment, Kyiv, Ukraine (2022)
- Project Finance and Development Practice, Kyiv, Ukraine (2021)
- Capital Markets Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2020)
- Banking and Finance Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2018)
- Capital Markets Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2013)
- Banking and Finance Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Ukraine™ 2022 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate Law
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Leveraged Buyouts
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
- Structured Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.