Recognized since 2009
Concord, New Hampshire
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Real Estate Law
Ari Pollack represents business, construction, land use development, and environmental clients on a variety of land use permitting, development, environmental, and litigation matters.
Recently, Ari represented the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire in negotiating legislative amendments to the State Comprehensive Shoreland Protection Act. He has also managed the negotiation and closing of several commercial asset sales and purchases while leading the processing of various state and municipal development, environmental, and excavation permit applications.
He represents clients in all phases of construction, permitting and development, including conceptual business and development planning, contractual negotiations, and the retention of qualified land use and environmental experts.
Through the firm, he is an active member of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire, the National Association of Home Builders, and serves on the National Association of Home Builders’ Legal Action Committee and Legal Action Network for Development Strategies (LANDS).
Ari is a commissioner with the Concord Housing Authority, a member of Concord 2020, and a volunteer handyman with the Mr. Fixit Program.
Ari graduated from Colgate University in 1994 and Boston University School of Law in 1997. He is a member of the bar in the State of New Hampshire and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Contact & Links
- 214 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Board of Commissioners of the Concord NH Housing and Redevelopment Authority - Commissioner and Past-Chairman
- Concord 2020 - Member
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire - Active Member
- National Association of Home Builders - Active Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Concord (2021)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Concord (2017)
- Real Estate Law, Concord (2015)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Concord (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use
- Real Property Law
- Tax Certiorari
- Member of the New Hampshire Union Leader's 2012 "40 Under 40" class
Government Relations / Lobbying
Real Estate Development
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.