Recognized since 2023
Family Law Mediation
Ardith Smith-Woertz’s family law practice focuses on matters involving divorce, child support, child custody and residency, parenting issues, and parentage. Based in Topeka, Ardith serves clients throughout the northeastern quadrant of the state of Kansas. Ardith is also a Certified Mediator through the Kansas Office of Judicial Administration and regularly acts as a mediator/conciliator for parties involved in domestic disputes.
A dedicated family law practitioner for more than three decades, Ardith adeptly navigates even the most complicated cases with ease. Clients routinely remark that Ardith is remarkably composed, and they are right. Ardith’s ability to remain poised under pressure was hard-earned. Having seen and done practically all there is to see and do in domestic practice, she is both unflappable and unstoppable.
Ardith’s reputation for delivering superior family law representation is matched only by her reputation for professionalism. On the rare occasion a family law judge or practitioner does not know Ardith, they have heard of her—and the esteem she has attained.
In 1998, Ardith was appointed to the Family Law Advisory Committee of the Kansas Supreme Court Judicial Council. She has remained on the Committee since that time, studying family law issues, writing proposed legislation, and drafting domestic forms used across the state of Kansas.
- Lawyer Page: https://josephhollander.com/ardithsmithwoertz/
- 1508 Southwest Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS 66612-1887
- Washburn University, Juris Doctorate, graduated 1987
- Washburn University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1983
- Kansas, 1987
- American Bar Association - Member
- Kansas Bar Association - Member
- Topeka Bar Association - Member
- Kansas Supreme Court
- All Kansas State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Tribal Court
9 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Super Lawyers 2021-2022
- Best Lawyers 2023 - Family Law and Family Law Mediation - Topeka, KS
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.