Anton has gained an extensive experience advising on taxation matters, including the development and implementation of transfer pricing strategies for any types of cross-border transactions, tax calculation and payment, as well as refund of overpaid taxes and VAT. Anton also successfully represents the interests of clients in courts and before state authorities.
Prior to founding Forte Tax & Law, Anton worked and last years managed for over 10 years the legal division of a well-known consulting group in Russia.
Examples of matters handled by Anton
- Advising on profit tax and VAT for services paid in foreign currency in Russia resulting in the client saving several millions of euros in tax, including representing client interests before subcontractors and customer, as well as requesting clarifications from the Russian Ministry of Finance.
- Drafting the internal rules and regulations for the Russian subdivisions of a leading international dredging company, taking into account tax aspects, as well as drawing up salary regulations non-standard work schedules.
- Advising large European manufacturer of food additives on requalification of imported products into goods exempted from sanctions.
- Advising a European manufacturer of paint and varnish products on the inclusion of license payments in customs value and on how to determine the license payment amounts.
- Advising a global infrastructure construction holding on taxation issues related to hedging losses of approximately EUR 1 million, as well as profit and cost allocation to several major construction sites in Russia.