Recognized since 1995
Litigation - Antitrust
Litigation - Environmental
Litigation - Securities
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
A business litigator and environmental lawyer, Anthony has represented business clients in significant cases presenting issues involving unfair competition, corporate governance, Sherman and Clayton Act violations, breach of fiduciary duty, fraudulent conveyance, securities fraud, trademark protection, insurance coverage, construction litigation, legal malpractice, commercial real estate, and contract matters.
He also has acted as outside general counsel to a publicly-held real estate development company, a construction company, and an international manufacturer of commercial lighting fixtures. His environmental law practice has involved contribution and cost recovery actions under CERCLA and related state statutes, air pollution regulatory enforcement and private damages actions, and water pollution issues.
Anthony is a former Pennsylvania Assistant Attorney General specializing in environmental enforcement matters and former chairman of an administrative tribunal charged with administering air pollution control regulations in the Pittsburgh region. He has served as an adjunct Professor of Law at Duquesne University School of Law and as a speaker at seminars on various litigation and environmental law topics. He has served on the boards of a number of non-profit corporations engaged in conservation and information technology projects.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 412-288-4010
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hh-law.com/professional/anthony-p-picadio/
- Three Gateway Center, 22nd Floor
401 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
- Pennsylvania, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court for the Western District
- Allegheny County Air Pollution Variance Board - Former Chairman
- Allegheny Land Trust - Former Chairman
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Litigation - Environmental, Pittsburgh (2015)
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Securities
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Civil Litigation
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - 2008 - 2018
- Top Lawyer, Corporate Counsel
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Environmental Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.