Recognized since 2015
San Francisco, California
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Anthony L. Label is the team leader of the Label Trial Team which focuses on serious injury cases. He represents individuals who have suffered personal injuries that have life-changing, career-changing, life-ending, or career-ending impact. His clients include victims of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, nerve damage, and severe orthopedic injuries arising from construction site accidents, industrial accidents, dangerous premises, auto accidents, wrongful death, governmental or public entity liability, and professional negligence. Mr. Label has prosecuted numerous cases with multimillion-dollar resolutions.
Mr. Label is an author and speaker to attorneys and health care professionals on topics related to serious injury trial practice. During law school, Mr. Label served as a judicial extern for two judges in the United States District Court: the Honorable Ronald M. Whyte (1997) and the Honorable Maria Elena James (1998). Prior to joining the Veen Firm in 2003, Mr. Label practiced law as a commercial litigator for a large national law firm headquartered in San Francisco, and practiced in a plaintiff class action firm.
Mr. Label was born in San Francisco, California, and is a fourth-generation San Francisco area native.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.veenfirm.com/attorney/anthony-l-label/
- 20 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- California, Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Association for Justice - Active Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco - Member – Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- Consumer Attorneys of California - Board of Governors
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association - Board of Directors
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, San Francisco (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Distinguished LRIS Panel Member Award, BASF, Lawyer Referral and Information Service, 2012 – For Outstanding Representation of Injured Plaintiffs and Litigation Expertise Resulting in the Highest Settlement Award in LRIS History.
- Selected to Rising Stars List, 2011 – Top 2.5% under age 40 as voted by peers.
- Marin County Jury Verdict listed in The Recorder “California’s Top Verdicts of 2011” – Torres v. Fleming.
- Selected by peers to The Best Lawyers in America – US News & World Report, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- BASF Lawyer of the Year Finalist 2017
- Top 100: 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Northern California Super Lawyers List, 2012-2017– Top 5% of attorneys, as voted by peers.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.