Recognized since 2022
Lone Tree, Colorado
Anthony J. Zarsky is a Senior Associate Attorney at Griffiths Law whose practice focuses exclusively on family law. Anthony is an empathetic and zealous advocate for clients who are often going through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Anthony’s experience ranges from handling cases involving high net-worth estates, business interests, high-conflict divorce, and child custody cases, to the division of modest marital estates, protection orders, and the drafting of parenting plans for families who simply need assistance navigating their way through the legal process. Anthony’s strategy is to handle cases from a goal-oriented perspective, with a focus on both client’s immediate needs and long-term goals. Anthony is a National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) trained trial attorney who has the skill set to fiercely advocate for your interests in court. Anthony is also trained by the Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals (CCDP) to assist with collaborative divorces.
Anthony’s excellence in practice has been recognized by both his clients and his peers. Anthony has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2020, 2021, and 2022. Super Lawyers recognizes only 2.5% of all attorneys nationwide. Anthony was also selected by his peers for The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch in 2022. Anthony presently serves on the Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors and the Colorado Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Executive Council.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://
- 10375 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 520
Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Penn State, JD, graduated 2017
- The University of Texas, BA, graduated 2014
- Colorado, 2017
- Arapahoe County Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division - LGBTQ Liaison - 2020
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee - Member
- The Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors - Denver Bar Association Representative – 2021-2023
- The Colorado Bar Association Young Lawyers Division - Executive Council - 2021
- The Colorado LGBT Bar Association - Board Member
- The Rose Andom Center, Young Professionals Council - Board Member
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- The Best Lawyers™ in America – Ones to Watch - 2022
- Super Lawyers™ Rising Star - 2020, 2021, 2022
- Avvo-10.0 Rating, Top Attorney
- Lawyers of Distinction – 2019
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.