Recognized since 2017
ANNMARIE P. BRIONES is Of Counsel to Cohen and Wolf’s Family Law and Litigation Groups practicing in the firm’s Bridgeport and Westport offices. Ms. Briones practices primarily in the area of family law representing parties in divorce, legal separation, custody and post-judgment dissolution matters.
Ms. Briones currently serves on the Faculty of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy. She has frequently served as a court appointed Guardian ad Litem and Attorney for Minor Children, and has represented parents and their children in special education matters.
Her legal experience includes trying bench and jury cases in family and civil litigation matters, as well as arguing before the Connecticut Appellate Court. From 2005-2008, Ms. Briones served on the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital Family Advisory Council. She is a noted lecturer on issues pertaining to children with special needs and learning disabilities, and how these issues impact families.
Ms. Briones is recognized for her work in the area of Family Law by The Best Lawyers in America© (2017). She is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York, and is a member of the American, Connecticut, Regional and Greater Bridgeport Bar Associations.
Ms. Briones received her B.A. in 1987 from Fairfield University, and her J.D. in 1995 from Pace University Law School.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cohenandwolf.com/?t=3&A=8455&format=xml&p=3182
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1115 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Fairfield University, Marriage & Family Therapy M.A., graduated 2019
- Pace University , J.D. , graduated 1995
- Fairfield University, B. A., graduated 1987
- Connecticut, Connecticut
- New York, New York
- American Psychology Law Society - Member
- Faculty of National Institute of Trial Advocates - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- New York Bar Association - Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association - Member
- Bridgeport Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Family Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.