Recognized since 2009
Anne Marie Jackson is a co-founder and principal of Feldman Jackson, representing clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, custody, support, and property division issues. Anne Marie chose to concentrate her practice in family law because of the opportunity this practice area affords to make a significant difference in the lives of families. She derives great satisfaction from helping clients navigate one of the most challenging times of their lives and to emerge with hope for the future.
Understanding that every family is unique, with different needs, Anne Marie offers clients a variety of approaches to divorce, including Collaborative divorce, negotiation, mediation, and litigation. Additionally, Anne Marie is both a trained mediator and a certified arbitrator, specializing in family law. Noting that many family law attorneys excel at reaching settlement or at litigating, but rarely both, she is committed to achieving strength in both litigation and negotiation, so that she can pursue whatever avenue will best meet each client's goals.
- E-mail: AJackson@FeldmanJackson.com
- Direct Phone Number: 301-715-8110
- Phone Number: 301-715-8110
- Lawyer Page: https://www.feldmanjackson.com/people/anne-marie-jackson/
- 7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 625
Bethesda, MD 20814
- American University, J.D. , graduated 1994
- Emory University, B.A., graduated 1991
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow
- United States Supreme Court, 2004
- Maryland - Intermediate Appellate Courts
- Family Law, Washington, D.C. (2019)
- Family Law
Washingtonian, Lifetime Achievement Award, Washington, DC, Top Lawyer 15+ Years, September 2022.
- 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" in Family Law, Washington, D.C., 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Bethesda Magazine, Top Attorneys in Divorce and Family Law
- Super Lawyers, Top-Rated Family Law Attorney, DC and Maryland
- Best Lawyers in America®, Family Law, Washington, DC
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated since 2005
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.