Recognized since 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
Real Estate Law
Anne E. Raymond's practice is dedicated to all inner-workings of real estate law. With over 20 years’ experience representing clients locally and nationally, Anne evaluates each client’s specific needs and goals in order to identify and resolve complicated business and real estate issues. Well-connected in her community, Anne is active in several professional organizations enabling her to provide the most up-to-date information and best insight to guide her clients.
As a focused real estate attorney, Anne assists her clients in acquiring, developing, leasing and financing, as well as workouts and foreclosures. Her practice also includes estate planning and administration of successions for clients having estates varying in size and complexity.
Anne’s intuitive nature and detail-oriented work ethic has helped her gain a diverse book of clientele. She represents developers, lenders and owners in various commercial real estate transactions, asset-based financing, origination and refinancing of CMBS loans, and other complex financing structures. Her client’s transactions include purchasing, financing, leasing and sales of office buildings, shopping centers, multi-family, condominium, and industrial properties.
With more than 20 years as a licensed title insurance producer, she is an authorized agent for First American Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company. She is well experienced in title insurance claims and resolutions thereof, other curative matters and the defense of real estate titles. Her extensive experience is supported by her examination of thousands of residential and commercial titles.
Passionate for her continuing education through professional development and community involvement, Anne is a volunteer and member of several professional and community organizations. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Louisiana Land Title Association, having served as President in 2014 and chairing its Legislative Committee since 2009. She is a charter member of New Orleans Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) and previously served on its Board of Directors. She is a member of the Louisiana Bankers Association, and currently serves on the Louisiana State Law Institute Notaries committee.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.lawla.com/attorneys/anne-raymond/
- Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2775
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
- University of Houston, M.B.A., graduated 1998
- University of Houston , J.D., graduated 1998
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., graduated 1991
- American Land Title Association - Member
- Bridge House Grace House - Board Member
- James P. Raymond Jr. Foundation - Director
- Louisiana Bankers Association - Member
- Louisiana Land Title Association - Board of Directors, Legislative Committee Chair, President (2014)
- Louisiana State Law Institute Notaries Committee - Member
- Louisiana State, American and Federal Bar Associations - Member
- Mary's Dominican High School Real Property Committee - Member
- New Orleans Bar Association - Member
- New Orleans CREW - Member
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Title Attorneys - President-elect
- Texas State Bar Association - Member
- The Historic New Orleans Collection, Laussat Society - Member
- The NOCCA Institute - Board of Directors
- Thérèse Academy - School Advisory Board
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America® - 2010-2020
- AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.