Recognized since 2007
Lake Success, New York
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Esq. is the managing partner of Pegalis Law Group, LLC in Lake Success, NY. She is recognized with only 1% of all attorneys in New York State as a "Lawyer of the Year" for Plaintiffs Medical Malpractice! She represents patients in medical negligence cases including on women’s health issues, children’s birth injuries, cancers, surgical and neurosurgical cases, and medical specialty cases where negligence is involved. Over the last 30 years, she has developed an encyclopedia-like knowledge of medical terms, and is leading advocate of being a proactive patient. She lectures on patient safety and medical malpractice for community groups and law industry professionals.
Bondi-Stoddard received a recognition that less than 1% of all attorneys in New York receive. She was named the 2021 'Lawyer of the Year' on Long Island for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation and the 2020 'Lawyer of the Year' on Long Island for Plaintiffs Medical Malpractice by U.S. News-Best Lawyers®. In addition, she is one of only 5% of all U.S. attorneys to be listed in Best Lawyers©, and has been named to the list every year since 2007. In 2019, she received the 'Lifetime Achievement Award' of the Leadership in Law series from the Long Island Business News. She has been recognized as one of the New York Metro Super Lawyers® every year since 2007. She has served as an officer on the New York State Trial Lawyers executive board, as well as Dean of the New York State Trial Lawyers Institute. The Long Island Press honored her with their 'Long Island Power Women in Business Award' in 2018 and 2019. Long Island Business News named her to their Hall of Fame of 'Top 50 Women in Business', as a three-time award recipient. She was also recently named to 'Top Women in Law' by Hofstra University and awarded the 'Corporate Leadership Recognition Award' from United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau. Bondi-Stoddard has been recognized three times in Long Island Business News 'Who’s Who in Women in Professional Services'.
She supports the American Heart Association’s 'Go Red for Women Movement'. She has written extensively on medical malpractice in publications such as the Long Island Corridor Journal of Strategic Alliances and The New York Law Journal. Bondi-Stoddard is a member of New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, Nassau County Bar Association, Nassau County Women’s Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the New York State and New York County Bar Associations. Bondi-Stoddard obtained her law degree from Boston University, and her undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University as a summa cum laude graduate, with Departmental Honors.
- One Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY 11042
- Boston University School of Law
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- NYSTLA - Board Director
- NYSTLI - Dean
- Long Island Women''s Agenda - Past President
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Long Island (2021)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Long Island (2020)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Birth Trauma
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Hospital Malpractice
- Liability Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- The Long Island Press honored her with their “Long Island Power Women in Business” Award in 2019 and 2018.
- Corporate Leadership Recognition Award from United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau.
- Long Island Business News named her to their Hall of Fame of Top 50 Women in Business, as a three-time award recipient.
- Named a Top Women in Law by Hofstra University
- Twice recognized in Who’s Who in Women in Professional Services, Long Island Business News
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.