Anna specialises in providing advice on copyrights, intellectual property, image rights, personality rights and unfair competition, serving Spanish and foreign creators, cultural institutions and companies. Her services range from general advice and contracts, to asset protection strategies, dispute resolution and legal proceedings.
Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian and Swedish.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.
- Union Internationale des Avocats.
- Asociación Española de Derechos del Entretenimiento.
- Spanish-Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Barcelona.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1994.
- Master of Laws, University of Chicago Law School, 1995.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2014 edition, in the areas of Advertising Law and Intellectual Property.
- Recommended by Chambers Global, 2014 edition, in the area of Intellectual Property and Corporate M&A / Sweden.
- Recommended by Chambers Global - Leaders in Their Field, 2014 edition.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA, 2012 and 2013 edition, in the area of Intellectual Property.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2011 edition, in the area of Intellectual Property.