Partner at KIAP, LL.M in US Law. Recommended by the international legal rankings Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Legal 500 EMEA and Best Lawyers. Was granted the status of Member of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). In 2018 she was appointed a Co-Chair of the Young Litigation Lawyers Forum of IBA, and during 2016-2018 was a regional representative of Russia in the IBA Litigation Committee. Anna is also a Regional Ambassador at HK45 - Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre’s committee (HKIAC). Anna's core specialisation: support for construction disputes, corporate disputes, disputes with public authorities, as well as in bankruptcy proceedings. Participated in 400+ legal proceedings, incl. by representing clients before Russian and international arbitration centres, acted as an expert in processes conducted in foreign jurisdictions. Included into list of arbitrators in Austria (VIAC), Kuala Lumpur (KLRCA), Hong Kong (HKIAC), Russia (RAA), the Board Member of the Arbitration Center. Acted as co-editor and co-author of the "Commentary on Russian arbitration laws” (RAA). Speaker at major international and Russian law conferences.
- Project “Effective representation in dispute resolution” (Germany, Humboldt Foundation) (2015-2016)
- Internship under British-Russian program for young lawyers organized by Bar Council, London (2014)
- Pericles Autonomous not-for-profit organisation (ANO), LL.M in US law (2011)
- Tula State University, law faculty (2004)
- Internship at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York) under a joint programme of US State Department, the Fortune magazine and the women's organization Vital Voices (2010)
- Courses “International Transactions” and “International Arbitration” under a joint training program of San Diego University and Sorbonne (2009)
- Auditor certificate in general audit (Moscow) (2007)