Recognized since 2021
Trusts and Estates
Ann Ralls Brown is an attorney in the firm's Nashville office where she concentrates her practice in the area of Family Law. She assists clients with divorce and post-divorce matters, including issues of child custody, child support, alimony, and financial and property disputes. She is a member of the firm's Trusts & Estate Planning Service Group.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Prior to joining Stites & Harbison in 2015, Ann Ralls graduated from Belmont University College of Law, where she co-founded the Family Law Society and served as President. During the summer of 2014, she clerked for the Honorable Phillip Robinson of the Third Circuit Court for the Judicial District of Davidson County.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stites.com/attorneys/ann-ralls-niewold
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 401 Commerce Street, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37219
- Belmont University, J.D., graduated 2015
- University of Richmond, B.A., Sociology, graduated 2012
- Tennessee, State Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Lawyers Association for Women - Member
- Nashville Bar Association - Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyers' Division - Member
- Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women - Member
- Williamson County Bar Association - Member
- Tennessee - Trial Courts
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Family Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2020-present)
- Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 Class of 2020, Nashville Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.