Angel possesses extensive experience in tax law and, specifically, in solving technical queries relating to the activities of national and multinational businesses, fiscal structure planning strategy, business purchase and sale due diligence, counselling for groups of companies, tax reviews in the audit sphere and company reorganisations.
His work centres on counselling for all manner of administrative procedures when it comes to management, collection, inspection, penalty procedures and the lodging and processing of appeals before administrative bodies, economic/administrative courts and, if applicable, the contentious/administrative jurisdiction.
His professional track record and extensive experience stem from a career he has pursued both in our company and previously at the fiscal department of Deloitte in Barcelona and formerly at the firm Cuatrecasas.
- Degree in Law from Abat Oliba CEU University, 1997.
- Master’s degree in Fiscal Policy from UIC, 2001.
- Several specialist courses in fiscal, tax and accounting law.
- He sat the civil service examination for the body of sub-inspectors of the Treasury.
Events, conferences and seminars
Angel has served as a speaker in several courses and seminars nationally and overseas, particularly on topics linked to personal income tax, value added tax and company tax.
He has also given conferences relating to fiscal policy, such as the handling of fiscal policy for real estate operations, the purchase of dwellings in Spain and new national fiscal developments affecting foreign investors.
Associations and professional networks
- Member of Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of AEDAF – Spanish Association of Fiscal Advisors.
- Member of the Abacus Worldwide Association – International network of experts in tax and audit issues.
- Member of FIABCI – International Real Estate Federation.
- Member of the Association of Chartered Accountants of Catalonia.
- Member of Tax Professionals.
Angel is the AddVANTE manager in the international network Abacus Worldwide (an association globally integrating tax advisors and auditors) enabling clients to engage in contact with representatives from those areas internationally. In addition, Angel also forms part of the European governing body of the international association as a member of the Regional European Committee.
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.