Recognized since 2021
Labor and Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Andrew J. Wolf specializes in all aspects of labor and employment law. He defends employers in employment-based litigation, including allegations of wrongful termination under state law, employment discrimination under state and federal law, allegations of violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act, allegations of minimum wage and overtime violations under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Andrew also represents parties in litigation regarding non-competition agreements and trade secret violations under state and federal law.
Administratively, Andrew has experience assisting employers with matters before the Department of Labor, National Labor Relations Board, Department of Education, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Ohio Civil Rights Commission, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Ohio Industrial Commission, Ohio State Employment Relations Board and other state employment agencies.
Andrew also is an experienced workers’ compensation attorney who advises clients on claim management, defends clients in hearings before the Ohio Industrial Commission and litigates court appeals of workers’ compensation matters.
Andrew also advises clients on employment-related matters, drafts employment agreements and policies and conducts training on employment matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/andrew-j-wolf
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- College of William & Mary, J.D., graduated 2013
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., graduated 2010
- Ohio, 2013
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Wooster Speech and Debate Team - Volunteer Coach
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Ohio, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2015
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Labor and Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, 2021-22
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.