Recognized since 2020
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Andrew Schwartz establishes trusting and communicative relationships with his clients, which helps him better understand their particular circumstances in order to achieve their desired goals. Andrew prides himself on being proactive, responsive and dedicated to each and every client. Andrew focuses his practice on commercial transactions, employment law, real estate, and successful business growth, management, operation, and succession.
With his knowledge and wealth of experience in business, real estate and employment law, Andrew thoroughly understands the concerns and issues his clients bring to him. He deeply engages himself with his clients’ business, and works hard to understand what drives them. Andrew’s practice encompasses all manner of transactions related to mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and employment agreements. A particular passion is helping and advising clients on business start-ups and growing their business ventures.
Andrew serves as outside general counsel to a range of companies in various industries.
His corporate representation includes drafting and reviewing contracts, and structuring corporate governance, including drafting limited liability company, partnership, corporate and joint venture agreements. He frequently is asked to speak to business owners on topics such as business entity choice, navigating business controversies and disputes and practical and legal aspects of business succession planning and employment matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://steinsperling.com/attorneys/andrew-schwartz/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 700
Rockville, MD 20852
- Widener University , J.D., graduated 2006
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., graduated 2003
- Maryland, State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia
- Virginia, State Bar Association
- New York, State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland - Nominations and Elections Committee, Member (2014-present); Leadership Development Committee (2011-present); Strategic Planning Committee (2010-present); Membership Committee (2011-2016); Social Committee, Co-Chair (2012-2014); New Practitioners Section,
- Maryland State Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section Council (2008-present)
- The Virginia Bar Association - Member
- The New York State Bar Association - Member
- Fairfax Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Amity Club of Washington - Board of Directors (2010-2012)
- Montgomery County, Maryland American Inn of Court - Associate Member‚ (2009-2010)
- Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Foundation (2011-present) - Board of Directors Member (2015-present); Capital Campaign Committee, Special Events Chair (2011-present)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Best Lawyers (2020)Maryland Super Lawyer, Rising Star (2007-2019)Washington, D.C. Super Lawyer, Rising Star (2007-2018)Bar Association of Montgomery County, Section Chair of the Year (2011)Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Foundation, Bar Leader (2011-present)Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent peer review rating
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.