Recognized since 2022
Kansas City, Missouri
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Andrew is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University and of the University of Michigan Law School, where has was a Notes Editor on the Michigan Law Review. He was the First Place Winner of the University of Michigan Law School’s 91st Annual Campbell Moot Court Competition. Prior to law school, Andrew was selected to serve as a Judicial Intern with the Supreme Court of the United States.
Following law school, he clerked for the Honorable Duane Benton on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, and for the Honorable Greg Kays, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Prior to joining Robb & Robb LLC, Andrew was an Associate at Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP in New York City, where he obtained experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants at all stages of complex civil litigation. He has practiced in both federal and state courts.
Alongside his wife Brittany, Andrew joined Robb & Robb LLC in 2020. At Robb & Robb, Andrew practices personal injury law, including wrongful death, transportation accidents, and hazardous products, as well as aviation. After working in New York City for large international clients, Andrew is honored to work for a firm that can make a real difference in its clients’ lives by exposing hazardous products and corporate wrongdoing so that others can be saved from suffering the same fate.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.robbrobb.com/andrew-c-robb
- One Kansas City Place, Suite 3900
1200 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.A.
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- New York, 2018
- Missouri, 2018
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) - Member
- American Bar Association (ABA) - Vice Chair of Membership - Aviation and Space Law Committee (TIPS)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA) - Board of Governors, Member
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States District Court
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Aviation Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.