Recognized since 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Litigation - Real Estate
Andrew Gold has extensive experience litigating cases in and outside of Florida. He focuses on complex commercial litigation with particular emphasis on private equity, corporate governance, post-merger & acquisition disputes, and bankruptcy adversary proceedings. Andrew’s corporate client base is comprised of private equity groups, including one of the most prestigious private equity companies in Florida, as well as manufacturers, software developers, database hosters, restaurants, retailers, and service providers. Andrew also acts as a neutral in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Andrew has been repeatedly named one of South Florida’s top litigators by highly regarded publications such as The Best Lawyers in America, the South Florida Legal Guide, Florida Trend, and the South Florida Business Journal. He has lectured extensively on complex commercial litigation issues, and has presented at the Capital Connection Conference sponsored by the Association for Corporate Growth and the Brookings Institute Judicial Education Program in Washington, D.C. Additionally, Andrew has been published in or interviewed by numerous high-profile newspapers and trade journals, including the New York Real Estate Journal, The Miami Herald, and the Daily Business Review.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.akerman.com/en/people/andrew-gold.html
- 201 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1800
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., graduated 1986
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Real Estate, Fort Lauderdale (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mold Litigation
- South Florida Legal Guide Top Lawyers 2004-2011, Listed for Complex Commercial Litigation
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2004-2007, 2009-2011, Listed for Commercial Litigation
- South Florida Business Journal 2006, Finalist for the "Key Partner Award"
- South Florida Business Journal 2005, Listed in "The Best of the Bar"
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.