Recognized since 2007
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Mr. Needle, a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. Mr. Needle's courtroom victories include multi-million dollar verdicts in cases that have often pushed the outer boundaries of existing legal precedent.
For six years he was a member of the Florida Bar's Board of Governors, which sets policy and discipline (under the auspices of the Florida Supreme Court), for all lawyers practicing in the state of Florida.
Andrew Needle has been an editorial consultant to Matthew Bender Law Books: Florida Tort Law Series and author of "Post Trial Motions", Florida Civil Trial Practice, Chapter 18, Third through Eleventh Editions. A frequent lecturer on diverse areas of personal injury practice, his articles on trial lawyer issues have been published in the Miami Review, Caduceus Newsletter, and The Florida Bar News.
- Certification/Specialties: Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, The Florida Bar , 1991
- Direct Phone Number: 305-530-0000
- Phone Number: 305-530-0000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.needleellenberg.com/teammate/andrew-needle/
- 1401 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900, 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami School of Law, graduated 1977
- Cornell University, graduated 1974
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Charter Member- Miami Chapter
- Florida Justice Association - Eagle Member
- American Asociation for Justice - Sustaining Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Miami (2020)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Birth Trauma
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Hospital Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.