Recognized since 2003
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Drew Hill is committed to helping his clients fight for the justice and recovery they deserve after someone else’s negligence leaves them facing serious, long-lasting injuries. While his practice focuses on many different types of personal injury cases, including medical negligence and products liability, Drew also handles complex mass torts and truck accident cases. Over the course of his years in practice, he has successfully fought for and won multimillion-dollar settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of his clients. He has worked tirelessly to hold hospitals and doctors, trucking companies and motor vehicle operators, nursing homes, medical device manufacturers, property owners, and other different parties accountable when their negligence has caused harm.
In the early years of his legal practice, Drew worked on the defense side of personal injury and wrongful death cases. He defended major insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, and product manufacturers before ultimately deciding to transition his practice to one of plaintiffs’ representation. Now, at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C., Drew represents injured victims and the family members and loved ones of people who were killed by another person or entity’s negligence. His background in defense allows him a greater understanding of how insurance companies, manufacturers, corporations, and other defendants operate in these types of cases. Drew uses this knowledge in order to craft strong cases on behalf of his clients.
Contact & Links
- 440 College Avenue, Suite 320
Athens, GA 30601
- University of Georgia , JD, graduated 1977
- University of Georgia, BA, graduated 1974
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia - Fellow
- State Bar of Georgia - Member
- Western Circuit Bar Association - President (2006-07)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America®, 19 consecutive years
- Super Lawyers® list
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- National Law Journal - Lawyer of Distinction (2019)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyers in Georgia
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.