Recognized since 2006
Litigation - Construction
Andrew J. Natale devotes his practice solely to construction law, where he represents general contractors, design/builders, surety companies, subcontractors, specialty trades, suppliers, manufacturers, developers, lenders, owners, and design professionals in all aspects of construction law, including arbitration, mediation and complex commercial litigation.
Andy has extensive experience with construction-related litigation, mediation, arbitration, claims management and avoidance, insurance coverage, and contract negotiation. His national recognition comes from his experience as an arbitrator and mediator for complex construction disputes.
Andy’s significant experience includes representing and counseling clients in construction project risk management and project documentation, claims development and defense, lien and bond claim issues, schedule disputes, extra work and defective work issues, insurance coverage matters, and competitive bid contests.
Andy is a frequent lecturer on a variety of construction law topics, including mechanics’ lien and bond law, construction claims and liability theories, project and claim documentation, competitive bidding, schedule issues, alternative dispute resolution, design professional liability, and construction defects.
He is certified by the Associated General Contractors of Ohio and the AGC of America to teach Building Information Modeling (BIM) courses, the Project Manager Development Program, and Risk Management courses. He also participates regularly as a speaker for Lorman Education, NBI, the Construction Employers Association, and on a variety of alternative dispute resolution topics for the American Arbitration Association.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/andrew-j-natale
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 1989
- University of Dayton, BA, graduated 1986
- Ohio, 1989
- ALFA International - Member
- American Arbitration Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry - Panel Member; Construction Industry Arbitrator; Mediator (1993-Present)
- American Arbitration Panel of Neutrals - Large Complex Case Neutral and Blue Ribbon Mediator (1994-Present)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Construction Advisory Council of the American Arbitration Association - Chairman (1999-2000)
- Construction Employers’ Association - Member
- Ohio Contractors Association - Member
- Surety Association of Ohio - Member
- AAA Panel of Construction Industry Neutrals, including Large Complex Case Neutrals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit and Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio and Southern District of Ohio
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Construction Law, Cleveland (2017)
- Construction Law, Cleveland (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Commercial Development
- Hall of Fame Inductee—Diocese of Cleveland CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) (2017)
- Named to the International Who's Who of Construction Lawyers
- Distinguished Service Award, Ohio Contractors Association, 2018
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Construction Litigation, 2004-21
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Law, 2006-22; Litigation-Construction, 2019-22; Commercial Litigation, 2019-22; Cleveland Lawyer of the Year, Cleveland, Construction, 2012, 2017
- ChambersUSA, Band 1, Construction, 2003-21
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.