Recognized since 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Prior to entering law school, Andrew Vicknair worked as a software engineer for a major medical manufacturer and as an electrical engineer for a major chemical manufacturer. Andrew regularly uses his prior work experience as a part of his legal practice. He is now a partner in D’Arcy| Vicknair. Andrew has over 18 years of litigation experience.
His primary practice areas include all phases of intellectual property including litigation, prosecution, and transactional matters. Andrew handles all aspects of patent, trademark, and copyright litigation; and prosecution of U.S. patent applications, trademark applications, and registration of copyrights with the United States Copyright Office. He handles the drafting and negotiation of intellectual property agreements, such as licensing agreements, assignments, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Andrew’s practice also focuses on commercial and construction litigation, including claims related to construction defects, payment disputes, design issues, and general disputes among subcontractors, owners, and general contractors.
Andrew lectures on multiple aspects of intellectual property and construction law topics.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://darcyvicknair.com/attorneys/andrew-g-vicknair/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 650 Poydras Street, Suite 2705
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Louisiana Tech University, B.S., Biomedical and Electrical Engineering
- Loyola University New Orleans , J.D.
- Louisiana, -
- New York, -
- Texas, -
- All Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office as a patent attorney
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Construction Law
American Bar AssociationMember
Associated Builders & Contractors, Bayou ChapterMember
Louisiana StaMember, Intellectual Property Law Section
New Orleans Bar AssociationMember - Intellectual Property Law Section and Construction Law Section
Texas State Bar AssociationMember - Intellectual Property Law Section
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.