Recognized since 2019
Employee Benefits Law
Labour and Employment Law
Occupational Health and Safety Law
Drawing on more than 20 years’ specialist experience, Andrew helps leading employers manage all aspects of their workforce through strategic advice, training and litigation services, to help meet their corporate goals.
An engaging educator, he presents across the country on practical steps to manage occupational / work health and safety (WHS) obligations and on employment, industrial relations, bullying and harassment and discrimination issues and legislative updates.
With a wealth of experience in conducting and managing investigations and dealing with regulators as a “small target” to protect the client’s interest, Andrew helps leading employers develop and implement strategies to avoid litigation, achieve compliance and develop their workforce.
The inaugural chair of the Australian Human Resources Institute Occupational Health and Safety/Risk Management Forum in Brisbane and a regular guest lecturer for the UQ Business School Master in Business Administration (MBA) course, Andrew has an avid interest in people and preventative management through effective, ongoing due diligence.
Recent experience includes:
- Preparing employment contracts and policies and policy review
- Workforce structuring, organisational change and redundancy, and transfer of business issues, to limit the impact on the business.
- Managing executive separations, conflicting interests, compliance with behavioural standards, and counselling and disciplinary matters.
- Advising leading construction, energy and hospitality employers and individual leaders about steps to manage legal risks proactively and how to manage relationships with suppliers, contractors, designers and clients they deal with.
- Conducting privileged investigations into WHS incidents
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: +61 7 3338 7926
- Lawyer Page: http://www.tglaw.com.au/corporate/staff/andrew-cardell-ree
- Level 28, Waterfront Place
1 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
84 The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia™ award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2023 for work in:
- Employee Benefits Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2018 & 2019) for his work in the Labour and Employment space.
- Doyle’s Guide as a leading (2018) and recommended (2015 – 2017 and 2019 – 2021) lawyer in Queensland in Employment law (Employer Representation), and as a recommended lawyer in Queensland in Workplace Health & Safety (2017 – 2021)
- Doyle's Guide (2018) as a leading employment lawyer in the area of employer representation in Queensland.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.