Recognized since 2015
Columbia, South Carolina
Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
Real Estate Law
Drew concentrates his practice on commercial real estate acquisition and development. He represents developers in all phases of projects, including property acquisition, permitting and entitlements, permanent loan facilities, and sales of operating centers.
Drew also represents lenders in purchase money financing, refinancing, and workouts. He often serves as local counsel to assist with the issuance of title insurance policies and help ensure the enforceability of closing documents.
Additionally, Drew is experienced in real estate litigation, representing clients in trial and appellate courts throughout South Carolina.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://callisontighe.com/attorneys/andrew-c-english-iii/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Palmetto Armory Office Building
1812 Lincoln Street
P.O. Box 1390
Columbia, SC 29202-1390
- Wofford College, Bachelor's in finance, graduated 1995
- South Carolina, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, 1999
- South Carolina - Trial Courts
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2015 to present
- Legal Elite of the Midlands, 2013-14, Corporate Business
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.