Andrew B. Coburn
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Corporate Law...
Law School:University of Virginia
Location:44 East Camperdown WayP.O. Box 728Greenville, SC 29602-0728
- University of Virginia, J.D., graduated 1996
- Princeton University, AB, graduated 1989
- South Carolina, South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association, Mergers & Acquisitions Committee - Member
- American Bar Association, Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee - Member
- Piedmont Health Foundation - Director
- BlackBox Magazine - Advisory Board Member
- Greenville Little Theatre - Former Chairman of the Board
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Corporate Law, Greenville (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Best Lawyers In America, "Lawyer of the Year 2011," Corporate Law, Greenville, SC, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals
Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
Attorney Case History
Representative matters include
- Public company merger including state securities law fairness hearing approving offering of acquiring company stock to target company shareholders.
- Private company recapitalization involving employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) financing.
- Assisted private company with multiple rounds of preferred stock financing sold to private equity investors.
- Represented a NASDAQ corporation in the design and implementation of a new equity compensation program.
- Assisted international private company in review and revision of executive compensation programs.