Andrea S. Hartley
Recognized in:Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization LawLitigation - Bankruptcy
Law School:University of Florida
Location:Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 110098 Southeast Seventh StreetMiami, FL 33131
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 1990
- University of Florida, BA, graduated 1987
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association - Business Law Section Fellow, Business Bankruptcy Co-Chair of Programs Sub-Committee
- American Bar Association - Law Practice Division, Chair (2009-2010)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for Southern District of Florida - Member
- The Florida Bar, Bankruptcy U.C.C. Committee - Member
- Dade County Bar Association - President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Business Leader Women Extraordinaire
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV rated
- Chambers USA 2012-2013, Ranked in Florida for Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW), Emerging Leader, 2014
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2006, 2012-2016, Listed in Florida for Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Buffets, LLC and its affiliated debtors - Representation of Buffets, LLC one of the largest operators of buffet style restaurants in the United States with approximately 150 stores operating in more than 25 states. Buffets is the primary obliger on several term notes with an aggregate principal amount of $46,168,000 as well as having over $60 million in unsecured debt.
- ProLogis - Representation of ProLogis, one of the largest REIT's in the world. ProLogis owns and operates warehouse facilities throughout the United States and abroad. Currently represents ProLogis in the following bankruptcy cases: Borders, Inc., RoomStore, Inc., Movie Gallery, Inc., and Tweeter Opco, LLC.
- South Florida Stadium Corp. - Representation of South Florida Stadium Corp. in numerous bankruptcy cases including Adelphia, Inc. and Nationsrent, Inc. Also involved in the representation of South Florida Stadium Corp. with respect to the stadium naming rights in the Fruit of the Loom bankruptcy case.
- Marineland Ocean Resort, Inc. - Representation of the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in a matter involving a Plan of Reorganization that provided for a 100% distribution to unsecured creditors.
- Atlas Air, Inc. - Representation of National City Leasing with respect to its aircraft engine lease and 8 figure claim.
- LRA Group, Inc. f/k/a Lillie Rubin Affiliates, Inc. - Representation of the Debtor in its Chapter 11 case. The Debtor operated a chain of stores involved in the retail sale of high-end women's clothing throughout most of the United States.
- S&R Aerospace, Corp. - Representation of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Commercial Financial Services, Inc., a secured lender, in a state court replevin and the bankruptcy case of S&R Aerospace, Corp., an aircraft parts dealer.
- Florida West Airlines, Inc. - Representation of the Chapter 11 Trustee in successfully confirming a Chapter 11 plan.
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges, Speaker, "Almost Everything You Wanted to Know About Evidence"
- ABA Business Law Section, Speaker, "The 1, 2, 3s of Financial Statements"
- ABA Business Law Section, Panelist, Institute for the New Business Lawyer
- ABA Business Law Section, "Present Use of Legislative History"
- The Florida Bar, Speaker, "How Bankruptcy May Impact Commercial Litigation"
- University of Miami, Speaker, "Everything You want to Know About How Bankruptcy Affects Your Business Law Practice"
- The Florida Bar, Speaker, "Basic Bankruptcy Code and Rules You Must Know In A Nutshell"
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
251 Royal Palm Way, Suite 215
Palm Beach, FL 33480
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 46th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2200
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
1160 Town Center Drive, Suite 330
Las Vegas, NV 89144
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
Weston Centre, Suite 2750
112 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703