Recognized since 2013
Ms. Anderson has successfully litigated numerous trademark cases involving conventional trademarks, non-traditional trademarks, such as colors and product configurations, trade dress, domain names, gray market goods, and counterfeit goods. Ms. Anderson also regularly handles opposition and cancellation actions before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board as well as domain name complaints pursuant to ICANN's dispute resolution policy.
Before moving to Colorado to join Holland & Hart, Ms. Anderson was associated with a large intellectual property law firm based in Washington, D.C. Prior to that, she served as a law clerk to The Honorable Raymond C. Clevenger, III of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Ms. Anderson attended George Washington University Law School, where she graduated first in her class.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/aanderson
- 1800 Broadway, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80302
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- INTA Bulletin Committee - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Trademark Law, Boulder (2020)
- Trademark Law, Boulder (2018)
- Trademark Law, Boulder (2016)
- Trademark Law, Denver (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Trademark Law
- Listed in the Top 250 Women in Intellectual Property by Managing Intellectual Property 2013
- Nominated for the 2013 Client Choice awards by International Law Office
- Listed in Chambers USA for Intellectual Property
- Named an "IP Star" by Managing Intellectual Property 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.