Recognized since 2006
Corporate Governance Practice
Information Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
Private Funds Law
In the fields of technology and computer law, expertise includes drafting computer software development agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, computer and telecommunication system outsourcing agreements and electronic commerce agreements. Major files have included outsourcing computer and telecommunication systems, joint ventures, high density energy battery research, development and technology transfer, contract manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, software development in the real estate field and electronic commerce.
Frequent lecturer and author of numerous articles on corporate governance, intellectual property and computer law.
Completed LLL (summa cum laude, University of Ottawa) in 1982 and MBA (McGill University) in 1990. Called to the Québec Bar in 1983.
Contact & Links
- Suite 4000
1, Place Ville Marie
Montréal, QC H3B 4M4
- Quebec, Barreau du Québec
- Canadian Bar Association - member
- Licensing Executives Society (USA & Canada) - member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Technology Law, Montréal, Canada (2021)
- Private Funds Law, Montréal, Canada (2018)
- Technology Law, Montréal, Canada (2016)
- Technology Law, Montréal, Canada (2013)
- Information Technology Law, Montréal, Canada (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Governance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Energy Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Private Funds Law
- Technology Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.