Clay Iwamura Pulice & Nervell AAL, ALC
Recognized since 2019
Land Use and Zoning Law
Real Estate Law
Anders G.O. Nervell practices in the areas of real estate development, transactions and financing, and general business matters.Mr. Nervell represents parties in the development of condominium projects and subdivisions, and in the structuring, negotiation and documentation of real property acquisitions, dispositions and commercial leases. He has extensive experience in real property conveyancing and financing matters, and he counsels condominium associations on general management and governance issues.
Mr. Nervell is a consultant to the Hawaii State Real Estate Commission in the review of condominium project applications prior to the issuance of public reports.Mr. Nervell is also the Honorary Consul of Sweden for the State of Hawaii.
- TOPA Financial Center, Suite 2100
700 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctorate, graduated 1991
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, B.B.A. in Finance, graduated 1988
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hawaii State Bar Association - Member
- Swedish American Bar Association - Member
3 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Corporate Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.