Recognized since 2014
Competition / Antitrust Law
Anastasios advises multinational corporations and governments on EU, competition and regulatory matters. He is ranked in The Legal 500 Hall of Fame as the leading individual lawyer in competition law and EU law in Cyprus ("immensely experienced", The Legal 500) and is recognised as Lawyer of the Year 2021 by Best Lawyers in corporate law.
Anastasios is a partner at Antoniou McCollum & Co. - ranked by The Legal 500 as a top-tier Cyprus law firm "providing a service equal to any international law firm".
Advising clients on commercial and corporate transactions, finance, regulatory and competition matters. Representing clients in commercial and investment disputes before Cyprus, EU and international courts and arbitration tribunals.
- 9 Nikitara
- Cyprus, Cyprus Bar Association
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators - Member
- Cyprus Bar Association - Member
- European Competition Lawyers Forum - Member
- Supreme Court of Cyprus
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Competition / Antitrust Law, Nicosia, Cyprus (2021-22)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Cyprus™ 2021-22 for work in:
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Corporate Law
- Who's Who Legal (2014, 2015)
- Client Choice Awards (ILO/Lexology) (2015)
- The Legal 500 - Hall of Fame
- Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the year 2021
- IFLR1000 Highly Regarded (2018)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.