Ana Castro Gonçalves is a lawyer and partner in Caiado Guerreiro´s Tax department. Ana has developed a significant practice in advising corporate and private Clients on direct and indirect tax matters involving personal income tax and corporate income tax, customs duties, stamp duties, and VAT, with a particular focus on the areas of real estate investment and tourism.
Ana has successfully combined this practice with assisting Clients in matters of tax optimization and efficiency, drafting opinions and performing "due diligence" and advising on corporate restructuring processes in the real estate, commercial, industrial and financial markets, as well as in wealth and estate planning for HNWI.
- Rua Castilho, 39 - 15º
- Law School of the Lisbon University, Graduate
- Law School of the Lisbon University, Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Tax Law
- The College of Law, Masters in "International Mergers and Acquisitions"
- Portugal, Portuguese Bar
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- International network of Lawyers Friends of International Taxation (FIT). - Partner representing Caiado Guerreiro
- ISEC - Instituto Superior de Educação e Ciências - Invited Teacher
- Tax Law
Tell us a little bit about your practice and what makes it unique.
Caiado Guerreiro´s tax team provides experienced guidance on a wide range of domestic and international tax issues concerning all kinds of operations, serving as an extension of the client’s business. Ana Castro Gonçalves has an interdisciplinary team, acting in areas of great importance for the implementation of a work tailored to the needs of each client.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.