Recognized since 2021
Washington, District of Columbia
Amy Spain is a dedicated advocate who focuses her practice on all aspects of the Virginia family law litigation to include divorce, equitable distribution of assets, spousal and child support determinations and modifications, and child custody and visitation matters. Her practice also includes appellate advocacy. She has written and contributed to briefs for the Supreme Court of Virginia and the Court of Appeals of Virginia. She also routinely negotiates successful settlements to family law disputes.
Ms. Spain works closely with clients to understand the client's goals and to ensure that the client is well informed and engaged in every phase of the case. Ms. Spain received her B.A. in English and Communications with a focus on Professional Writing from Virginia Tech, and she earned her J.D. from the George Mason University School of Law. She is a member of the Virginia State Bar and Fairfax Bar Association.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.ainbanklaw.com/professionals/amy-spain
- 1300 19th Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036-1628
- George Mason University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2015
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2008
- Virginia, 2016
- Maryland, 2022
- District of Columbia, 2022
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Best Lawyers: One to Watch
- 2019 Washingtonian Top Divorce Lawyer List
- Super Lawyers: Rising Stars 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.