Recognized since 2022
Real Estate Law
Amy Baker is a Member of the firm in the Atlanta office. She is a member of the Real Estate & Banking Service Group and her practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate lending.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Amy joined Stites & Harbison in September 2006 after participating in the firm's summer associate program. Prior to attending law school, Amy worked in consumer finance as a Product Analyst with Bank of America. Amy enjoys traveling and loves to visit new and interesting places. She's a UGA football fan and spends most of her Saturdays in the fall watching the Bulldogs play.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- CARES Act – Relief for Small Businesses, with Andrew Battle Sanders, Stites & Harbison Client Alert, April 1, 2020
- Information You Need on the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, March 2020
- Represented both regional and national lenders in a number of loans for the acquisition, development or refinance of commercial properties
- Assisted clients with the purchase, sale, development and lease of commercial real estate
- Represented regional lenders on government guaranteed loan transactions
- National Association for Government Guaranteed Lenders, Member
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Initiative for Affordable Housing, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 2800
Atlanta, GA 30308
- University of Georgia , J.D., cum laude, graduated 2006
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., summa cum laude, Finance, graduated 2002
- Georgia, 2006
- American Bar Association - Member
- Atlanta Bar Association - Member
- Commercial real Estate Women of Atlanta (CREW) - Member
- Georgia Lenders Quality Circle - Member
- State Bar of Georgia - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.