Amy's practice focuses on commercial real estate, including the acquisition of real estate assets, development, leasing, real estate financing, and dispositions of real estate assets throughout the country. Amy has represented borrowers in various real estate finance transactions, and both landlords and tenants with respect to office, industrial and retail leasing.
Amy specializes in advising clients concerning the development, operation and management of all types of master planned communities and condominiums, including commercial, residential and mixed-use developments, specifically including community structure and formation under, and compliance with, the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (“CCIOA”).
Amy also advises clients on the development, acquisition, and disposition of multi-family assets, including Section 8 affordable housing assets, as well as HUD financing for such assets. She represented one of the largest multi-family housing REITS in the country concerning the acquisition and disposition of its assets.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.moyewhite.com/professionals/amy-h-ruhl
- 1400 Sixteenth Street, Sixth Floor
Denver, CO 80202-1486
- University of Denver, Juris Doctor, graduated 2000
- Northwestern University, B.A., Political Science/International Studies, graduated 1994
- Colorado, 2000
- YMCA of Metro Denver Board of Directors - Real Estate Committee Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association - Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women Denver (CREW) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Leasing Law
- Real Estate Finance
- 5280 Magazine Top Real Estate Attorney, 2019
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star: Real Estate, 2010 - 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.