Recognized since 2015
Little Rock, Arkansas
Employment Law - Management
Health Care Law
Litigation - Health Care
Amber Wilson Bagley, is a Director in the Firm of Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C. She practices in the areas of Commercial/Corporate Law, Employment Law, Municipal Law, and Health Care Law with experience representing clients before federal and state courts in Arkansas, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, and various federal and state agencies and boards. Amber also regularly assists clients with drafting contracts, policies, and procedures.
In her legal career, Amber has served as a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Annabelle Clinton Imber and the Honorable Tom Glaze, both of the Arkansas Supreme Court. She is a member of the American Bar Association; American Health Lawyers Association; and the Arkansas Bar Association where she has served as chair of the Health Law Section, in the Arkansas Bar Association Leadership Academy and is tenured member of the Arkansas Bar Association House of Delegates for Pulaski County.
Amber is active in the community as well, serving as a member of the Rotary Club of Little Rock (Club 99) and Sustaining member of the Junior League of Little Rock. She served on the Youth Home Board of Directors (2008-2016), including the Executive Committee and President from 2014-2015. During that time, she was the Chair of Youth Home’s “Eggshibition” in 2014. Amber is also a graduate of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXVIII.
- 500 President Clinton Avenue, Suite 200
Little Rock, AR 72201
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock , JD, graduated 2004
- Ouachita Baptist University, B.A., graduated 2001
- Arkansas, Arkansas Bar Association
- United States, American Bar Association
- Arkansas, Pulaski County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers - Executive Board
- Arkansas Commission for the Newborn Umbilical Cord Blood Initiative - Former Member
- Downtown Rotary Club of Little Rock (Club 99) - Member
- Jennifer L. Carson Scholarship for Single Parents Fund - Member
- Junior League of Little Rock - Sustaining Member
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Alumni - Board of Directors, 2013-2014; Board of Trustees, 2014-2015
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXVIII - Graduate
- VOCALS - Volunteer Organization, Center for Arkansas Legals Services - Member
- Youth Home, Inc. - Board of Directors, 2008-2016; Board President, 2014-2015; "Eggshibition" Chair, 2014
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Arkansas - Supreme Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Health Care, Little Rock (2023)
- Health Care Law, Little Rock (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Health Care
- Municipal Law
- Mid-South Super Lawyers "Rising Stars", 2009-2015
- Arkansas Business 40 Under 40, 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.