Recognized since 2021
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Amanda represents clients injured by harmful medical drugs and devices, defective products, and fraudulent practices. She has years of experience in national mass tort consolidation. Amanda was appointed to the Plaintiff’s Executive Committee in In re Depakote where she represented children with serious birth defects against the manufacturer of the drug Depakote. Amanda’s practice also focuses on other personal injury cases including medical negligence and nursing home abuse where she has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts for her clients.
Amanda graduated with honors from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration. She then attended Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She joined Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC in 2011.
Outside of the courtroom Amanda enjoys playing tennis and serving her community through her church, Church of the Highlands.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://hgdlawfirm.com/our-people/attorneys/amanda-s-williamson/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 2224 First Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
- Samford University , J.D., graduated 2010
- The University of Alabama, B.S., graduated 2007
- Alabama, 2010
- Alabama State Bar - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Birmingham Bar Association - Member
- Birmingham Volunteer Lawyers Program - Member
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2010
- United States District Court , 2012
- Middle District of Alabama, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2013
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.