Recognized since 2023
Since graduating from Boston University School of Law in 2009, Alyssa has dedicated her career to fierce client advocacy, whether representing low-income criminal defendants, navigating the route to citizenship for immigrants, championing domestic workers’ employment rights, or fighting for clients’ access to public benefits. Prior to joining Smith Jadin Johnson, Alyssa provided four years of litigation support to General Electric on a wide variety of matters. She brings considerable courtroom experience and a commitment to clients to the firm.
Alyssa’s Practice Areas Include:
- Community Association Law
- Insurance Appraisals and Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Appellate Practice
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://sjjlawfirm.com/alyssa-e-chirlin/
- 1775 Sherman St, Suite 2750
Denver, CO 80203
- Boston University School of Law , graduated 2009
- University of Michigan, graduated 2005
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers - Member
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.