Alvin A. Wolff, Jr.
Recognized in:Medical Malpractice Law - PlaintiffsPersonal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Location:1034 South Brentwood Boulevard, Suite 1900St. Louis, MO 63117
- Missouri, 1979
- Colorado, 2000
- Missouri Supreme Court
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Federal Court Colorado
- Commanderie de Bordeaux - Maitre
- Jewish Community Center - Vice President
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, St. Louis (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Richard Weiss Leadership Award
- American Society For Technion Albert Einstein Award
Lawyer Practice Areas
Lawyer Case History
Turner v. SSM
This was a wrong sided brain surgery case and it was significant in that we were able to change the time out protocols at the hospital thereby making a safer for all patients in the future.
Grissom v. John Doe
This was the first malpractice verdict for a Jehovah's Witness who refused blood and bled to death. Tough case. Tough venue. Decent verdict.
Stafford V. Neurological Medicine Inc
This was my first malpractice trial which involved a suicide after deceased received billing claim form indicating that there was a brain tumor. There was no brain tumor. Client's wife hung herself the next day. Significant in that the case changed the way bills were submitted to Medicare.