Recognized since 2014
Employment Law - Individuals
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Allyson Krueger has more than 22 years of experience as a management-side employment lawyer representing small, medium and large businesses, as well as nonprofit entities, in cases involving claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, harassment and breach of contract.
Allyson also has extensive experience litigating claims related to trade secrets, confidentiality/nondisclosure provisions and noncompetition and/or nonsolicitation agreements. She regularly appears before the state and federal courts in Oregon and Washington, in private arbitration, and before administrative agencies. Allyson also litigates business and commercial disputes and is chair of Dunn Carney’s Litigation Practice Group.
Allyson has an active employment advice and counseling practice, assisting employers with creative solutions to workplace problems, conducting policy reviews, and investigating workplace misconduct.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dunncarney.com/people/allyson-s-krueger
- 851 Southwest Sixth Avenue, Suite 1500
Portland, OR 97204
- Oregon, 1996
- Washington, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Oregon, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2001
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2003
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.