Recognized since 2020
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Al began as an associate in the firm of William D. Maddux & Associates from 1984. William D. Maddux became a Circuit Court Judge in Cook County in 1990 and Al became an owner of Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz, the successor firm to William D. Maddux & Associates at that time.
Al's personal highlights include successful jury verdicts in Marion County, Indiana, Cook County, DeKalb County, Will County, Winnebago County and McHenry County, Illinois. The verdicts in DeKalb County (1993) and McHenry County (2001) set records for the largest verdicts ever in those counties. The verdicts in Cook County, Will County (Joliet), Winnebago County (Rockford) and McHenry County (Woodstock) each exceeded one million dollars.
With respect to settlements, Al has numerous multi million dollar settlements in plaintiff personal injury cases in the fields of medical negligence, auto/truck litigation, worksite injury and general negligence.
Al lives in the western suburbs of Chicago with his wife of 35 years, Janet. Together they have three adult children: Charlie, Amanda and Olivi
- Goodman Theatre Building, Fourth Floor
60 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
- Chicago-Kent College of Law at IIT, J.D., graduated 1984
- Illinois, Illinois Supreme Court
- United States, United States District Court, Northern District
- Illinois, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Society of Trial Lawyers - Member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Elite Lawyer, 2020-Present
- Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney, Super Lawyers, 2006-Present
- Illinois Super Lawyers Top 100, 2015-Present
- Advisory Board Member, Leading Lawyers, Chosen top 5% of Illinois Lawyers
- Top Attorneys in Illinois, Chicago Magazine
- Leading Personal Injury Lawyers, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Martindale-Hubbell, Preeminent Award for High Professional Achievement, 2017
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.