Recognized since 2023
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Allen Ayoub attended the University of Michigan-Dearborn for his undergraduate studies and completed his degree with high honors in 2010. He earned his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, graduating third in this class of 329. Ayoub has spend his entire legal career representing accident victims and has helped secure millions for his clients. Most notably, he won a large trial verdict for a client in Macomb County Circuit Court for more than $300,000.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.855mikewins.com/team_member/allen-ayoub
- 24901 Northwestern Highway #700
Southfield, MI 48075
- University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.